Phuket, Thailand attracts many tourists, who loves beaches and adventures. There are few important things you should know, before you go there. From what to do, what foods you should eat, what to drink and more about what you have to explore before packing your bags to fly.
Phuket is well-known as a tourist’s hub. So, if you are a first-time visitor, there are few more things you should know before you go there. Here are some important tips about Phuket.
You can read more articles about the Phuket before you plan to go there.
Before go there
- Most of travelers, do not want a Thailand visa to enter the country. Check your Thailand visa eligibility to your passport before coming. EX: Sri Lankan Thai Embassy, Singapore Thai Embassy
- Most of Thai people don’t speak English. So, install some English translation app when it is necessary. You can download iTranslate, Google Translate, TripLingo.
- Always pack your bags with cotton light weight cloths. They are more suitable for warm weather over there.
- Carry mosquito sprays, Sun cream with you.
- Bring small hand carry backpacks. It will be useful when you go outside as it is lightweight.
- Take enough Thai Baht when entering the country. Therefore, you don’t need to find an ATM if you run out of it. Check out the latest Thailand rate from here.
- Take extra copies of hotel confirmations, tour packages confirmations, visa letters and flight confirmations. Here are some booking website.it will be easy for your next vacation. Booking.com, Tripadvisor, Hotels.com, Viator .
- Check the weather before you purchase you Air ticket. Thailand is a tropical country. If it is the rainy season, I would recommend for you to not to go there.
When you are in Phuket
- Always remember to wear right clothes when you visit places. If you are going to historical and religious places, wear appropriate clothes. Otherwise they will not give you permission to enter.
- Carry a water bottle with you. Hot weather makes you thirsty.
- Take some necessary first aid items.
- When you buy souvenirs or shopping items over there, don’t pay the first price they give you. Always bargain. Because many sellers try to sell lower priced items to a higher price if they identify you as a foreigner.
- If you are visiting islands always listen to guides and never do things that they specify. How I planned PHI PHI Island day tour ?
- Keep some snacks in your bags is always good for you.
- Don’t take too much drinks from unknown places over there for your safety.
- Phuket is full of streets food. But beware when you buy foods from the stalls. Not all stalls are hygienic. Phuket Night Market
- Keep your bags lockup if you have valuable items with you. Use a padlock.
- Phuket is also famous for its red-light streets as well as Bangkok city. So be careful if you try these activities in the city. Be aware about rules, heath guides and other legal actions.
- All types of gambling is prohibited in Thailand.
- In Phuket, you can see lots of monkeys around the places you visit. Please don’t feed them. Sometimes they become aggressive and bite if they don’t get enough food.
All those things you should remember when you plan your trip before go Phuket. These tips will help you feel comfortable, safe and have a hassle-free trip.
Read related articles about Phuket, Thailand.
Follow the below articles to know more about Phuket islands, places to see and go, where to eat, where to stay, travel guide and Tips