Finding a Night Market in Phuket is a like finding a treasure. If you have some free time when you are in Phuket, Thailand don’t forget to visit a night market. 12 Best Bangkok Night Markets shows you places that you can visited over there.
The place makes you want to buy everything. Delicious and spicy Thai food, memorable souvenirs, fancy clothes, and fast beat songs with dance performances make it like a carnival like feeling. Streets are full of buzzing crowds of locals and tourists.
As I told in my previous article, we stayed in Phuket near to an Indy Night Market. You can read the article ” What to do in Phuket” to know more about in Phuket.
So we were able to reach there within 5 minutes. Yes! The place was easily accessible for most places which we had visited.
We roamed every corner of the market. Many smiling Thai people gathered and enjoyed their night with their loved ones. They had everything in there. Don’t worry if you missed to buy something you liked in there. You will get it in another corner of a street.
Walking along the street we saw lots of dining areas crowded with many people. In this market you can find alcohol also as streets are filled with pubs and bars. Live musical bands and performers were amazing.
The market is filled with limitless street food. Both of us tried many good meal deals that we never had before. They were delicious and cheap. Eating new food is a great part about traveling. Like many Thai night markets, you can try lots of sample food in there. Ha! It was quite interesting.
I loved my time over there while roaming around locals. But remember you should keep in mind there are so many things not to do in Night markets. I will list down some of them for your reference.
Not to do at Phuket Night Market
- Legal age of having sex is over 21 years in Thailand. If you are not over 21 years old, then you are not permitted to do any sex activities in there.
- You must behave well over there. It’s easy to get lured into some illegal activities if you are a Solo Traveler.
- Don’t buy things for the first price they tell. Try to negotiate always. Many sellers give high prices when they notice you as a foreigner.
- Don’t open your wallet or show your money in public places.
- Thailand is most popular for using drugs in public areas such as night markets. Please stay away from this.
- Like many countries, Respect the Thailand culture.
- Going shirtless in streets are prohibited.
I would like to say again to you, many people come and have a good time, enjoy drinks and food. But keep in mind to respect the culture and people over there. I am sure you will love all things as you planned.
Read related articles about Phuket, Thailand.
Follow the below articles to know more about Phuket islands, places to see and go, where to eat, where to stay, travel guide and Tips