Note : Following COVID-19 Travel Alerts are valid before 14th March 2020.
In response to the COVID-19 Outbreak, major airlines around the world initialized some restrictions to the countries which they will be flying in. All passengers should check with their Airline before purchasing tickets these days.
I will update you the latest notifications about flight details related to Coronavirus outbreak. Customers can also check the airline websites for their updates. In this article I am providing the major airline updates which related to Beforeyouandmego blog.
Note: Please take note that some of the content are directly taken from the website and original owners has the full right of those content.
- All visitors who had traveled to china, will not allowed to enter into or transit through Singapore.
- All new visitors who have traveled to South Korea, Iran, Northern Italy also will not allowed to enter or transit through Singapore.
- People who refuse to take the Coronavirus test will be immediately deported.
For more Details : Singapore Airlines
- Flights have been suspended due to Coronavirus outbreak.
Here are the flight updates of Emirates. I copied the details from Emirates website. They updated the following flight details from 12th March 2020.
- Fort Lauderdale: 13 to 31 March
- New York JFK – Milan: 11 March to 03 April
- New York EWR – Athens: 13 March to 31 March
- Venice: From 12 March 03 April
- Milan: From 13 March – 03 April
- Bologna: From 13 March – 03 April
- Rome: From 14 March – 03 April
- Guangzhou: From 05 February until further notice
- Shanghai: From 05 February until further notice
- Bangkok – Hong Kong: From 9 March – 31 March
Gulf, Middle East
- Kuwait: From 14 March to 31 March
- Tehran: From 26 February until further notice
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: From 09 March until further notice (except special flights from 12-15 March)
Special Note : Emirates Airline requests all the passengers to ensure their contact details in the Manage booking.
You can refer the Emirates airline website to view more updates about the COVID-19 .
Like all airlines around the world, Qatar airways is operating with some more secure, safety and health care to the passengers.
- Qatar Airways suspended travellers arriving from following countries because of the Coronavirus.
The countries are Bangladesh, China, Egypt, India, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria and Thailand.
- Airways requested the passengers who buy tickets from the travel agent, contact travel agent for the changes of the tickets.
- Passengers who buy online tickets who can directly login to Qatar Airways website and change the details.
More Details about COVID-19 Travel updates for Qatar Airways : Qatar Airways
Sri Lankan Airline
Due to government restrictions, Sri Lankan Airlines also suspended some countries where spreading of COVID-19 is high.
- China – March 10th to 30th April 2020
- India – Buddhists who are going to pilgrims to India are temporarily suspended.
- People who are coming from Iran, Italy and South Korea are not allowed to enter into Sri Lanka until further notice.
- On arrival visa is temporarily suspended to travellers for all nations except Singapore, Maldives and Seychelles.
Passengers are advised to contact any travel status by using the number +94 117771979 and will be able to get further information from that number.
For more travel restrictions about COVID-19 for Sri Lankan Airlines : Sri Lankan Airline
As all the other airlines, Qantas airline are also taking action to prevent the coronavirus outbreak. They always keep in touch with world health organizations updates. Qantas clearly mentioned that there will not be any changes to the flights and the Airline will contact the passengers who are going to travel with them.
Here are some travel restrictions of the Qantas Airline
- Quants flight will not travel to same countries like mainland China, Italy, Iran and South Korea.
You can update more details about COVID-19 for Qantas : Qantas
Note : All images displayed in this article are credited to the first owner.
Here are my Previous articles about Coronavirus updates : Sri Lanka named as safe to Travel |COVID-19 updates