How to purchase tickets to Sentosa island activities
Before you go to Singapore Sentosa Island ,visit https://www.rwsentosa.com/en . There are details of packages which can be purchased and activities can be done. If you would like book your tickets direct from this site you can get some promotions . Such as,
- Some discounts for young children under 12 years.
- Some off for food bills ,resorts shops bills.
- Skip the ticket queue.
- Full wifi coverage in the island.
- Some free tickers for adults who age above 60 .
This is kind of best way for book your tickets. But some people don’t like to book before they go there. Because some times It might not be secure, and most important thing is if they want to change their dates it would be difficult.
I personally knew most of people buy their tickets from the entrance. You also can purchase your park tickets from the island or VIVOCITY mall. Vivocity is the nearest shopping mall to the island.
Other way is buy tickets from some secured websites such as tripadvisor.com. Booking.com . Sometimes when you purchase your tickets from these websites, you may get tickets with discounted prices.
How to go Sentosa island
Sentosa is one of the small islands of Singapore. You can go there by different ways. There are,
- Cable car –Exit from Harbourfront mrt station -> Go to Harbourfront tower 2 -> then you can find cable car station
- Resort express monorail –You can find the Sentosa express in Vivocity mall. There are 3 stops . You can get down from any station that you want to spend a day at Sentosa.
- By bus –You can pick your bus from your current location in anywhere in Singapore . I ‘d recommended you to install nestia app from your Appstore or google store. This app give your correct bus routes from your current location.
- By foot – From Vivocity there is a direct way to Sentosa Boardwalk. There are travellators to walk who are lazy to walk.
What is best time to go Sentosa island
During the month of December, January, February is the best time to go Sentosa. Humidity is very low during that period. And also there are so many festive backgrounds. Just to let you know May, June and July are the hottest months in Singapore. If you have more days on your stay in Singapore,visit Universal studio on weekdays. Then you don’t want to spend more time in long queues.
What are suitable packages for Sentosa island ?
There are plenty of packages on websites and park entrance. Always select your packages with include cable ca . It may give you some chance to save your money. And don’t select more places on your universal studio day. Because you might be spending the whole day for USS. You can pick some other activities on next days.
How much money I want to go Sentosa island
|Universal Studio one day ticket||Senior ( Age 60 above) -SGD 40 |
Child (Age 4- 12) – SGD 59
Adult (Age 13- 59)- SGD 79
|S.E.A. Aquarium One-Day Ticket||Adult (Age 13 – 59) – SGD40 | |
Child (Age 4 – 12) – SGD29 |
Senior (Age 60 and above) – SGD29
|Adventure Cove Waterpark One-Day Ticket||Adult (Age 13 – 59) – SGD32 | |
Child (Age 4 – 12) – SGD24 |
Senior (Age 60 and above) – SGD24
|The Maritime Experiential Museum||Adult (Age 13 – 59) – SGD12 | |
Child (Age 4 – 12) – SGD8 |
Senior (Age 60 and above) – SGD5
|Cable car Mount Faber Line Round Trip||Adult – SGD 33.00 |
Child – SGD 22.00
Here are some related article about Singapore,